TOUGH DOME - LIGHT AND TOUGH BIKE FRAME PROTECTION
Bike Armor Tough Dome Downtube Shields are Perfectly sized for the new MTB, Gravel and Road frames. Our domed bicycle frame protectors feature a 1.35 mm polyurethane dome which absorbs impacts and rebounds to its original shape giving your bike frame maximum protection against the elements.
Our Tough Dome protectors adhere best to flat or large radius carbon and alloy tubes with smooth(ish) finishes (matte carbon finishes are okay!). Flat tubes must be at least 2" wide or the protector may peel! If you have smaller radius tubes, an anodized aluminum frame, and/or abrupt edges, we recommend to use our Lite Shield products.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK our Fitment Chart - for more information about proper fit!
- Thickness: 1.35mm polyurethane dome
- Size: 8"x2" to fit most carbon and alloy downtubes
- Weight: 14g
- Orange Star on carbon
- Flexible material fits your frames tubes
- Shields frame against rocks, sticks and other road and trail debris
- Highly-adhesive material stays in-place and protects paint
- We stand behind our products - see our return policy for details
- Made in the USA