tough AND flexible polyurethane
BIKE FRAME PROTECTION
Our new Flex Shield is designed to offer more flexibility at the bottom bracket area that our standard downtube protectors. It also works better for tubes that curve in two directions such as round alloy downtubes and carbon tubes that curve towards the bottom bracket.
Bike Armor Flex Shields are Perfectly sized for MTB frame protection. Our domed bicycle frame protectors feature a 1.25 mm polyurethane
dome which absorbs impacts and rebounds to its original shape giving your bike
frame maximum protection against the elements. Protect your frame from rocks,
sticks, trail and road debris and even that rough tailgate carrier. With just
the right amount of flexibility and super strong adhesive, our domed protectors
fit to your frame and stay in place! Works great for Gravel and Road Frames too!
- Thickness: 1.25mm polyurethane dome
- Size: 10"x2" to fit most carbon and alloy downtubes
- Weight: 16g
- Carbon Stealth with Bike Armor Star logo to fly under the radar
- Flexible material and design fits your frames tubes
- Shields frame against rocks, sticks and other road and trail debris
- Highly-adhesive material stays in-place and protects paint
- FAST FREE SHIPPING
- We stand behind our products - see our return policy for details
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Due to a difference in backing material: Printed protectors are more flexible for placement where there are more curves like the bottom bracket area. Clear protectors work better on flatter surfaces or surfaces which only curve in one direction
Our Tough Dome protectors adhere best to flat or large radius carbon and alloy tubes with smooth(ish) finishes (matte carbon finishes are okay!). Flat tubes must be at least 2" wide or the protector may peel! If you have smaller radius tubes, an anodized aluminum frame, and/or abrupt edges, we recommend to use our Lite Shield products.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK our Fitment Chart - for more
information about proper fit!